RESEARCH OUR INGREDIENTS:
- Pueraria root – alleviates headache and fever, as well as neck and shoulder pain. Read more about it on LiveStrong here.
- Astragulus root – strengthens vitality, digestive aid, and supports the spleen.
- American Ginseng – shortens duration of colds, contributes to stress relief, and mental acuity.
- Licorice root – dispelling up to 1000 toxins, Licorice is proven to aid digestion, and relieve stress. Read more about it on BodyBuilding.com here.
- Nuveiya™ Proprietary Complex (Ginger, Cordyceps Mushroom, Cinnamon Bark) – provides the best immune system boosters with unique added strength including digestive support, reduction of stress, nausea, fatigue and irritability, and mild anti-oxidant power.
LEARN MORE ABOUT PURE IMMUNE BY NUVEIYA™, AND EASTERN HERBAL REMEDIES.
While Eastern herbal remedies are common and well known throughout Asia, they are considered “alternatives” in the West – click here to learn more. We want all our current and potential customers to understand our product, and to discover the larger health benefits of Eastern medicine from which Nuveiya™ Organic takes its inspiration (including a healthy diet, exercise, massage, and acupuncture). We regularly update our blog, Facebook page, and Twitter feed with tips to help understand the benefits of traditional eastern herbal remedies as well as the benefits of organic nutrition.
MADE IN USA. CERTIFIED ORGANIC. NO COMPROMISES.
Nuveiya™ Organic is made in a 150,000 square foot FDA-approved and cGMP-compliant manufacturing facility in the USA. Our insistence on organic certification is unusual in this product category, and it makes the cost of our product significantly higher. We believe that the higher quality and lasting health benefits far outweigh the higher costs, however. Better nutrition versus lower costs is ultimately a false choice if the earth can’t sustain the industrial practices. Additionally, if one searches for the best immune system boosters available, there are many products that masquerade as “organic”, and actually are not. These companies take their chances, but we do not, since we would like to earn your respect and your business for the long term. Please have a look at our third-party certification agent, QAI, for more information on how they certify products, including ours. We are required by law in the USA to state the following: “The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.“